Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal

i update one app but it got 2.0 Binary Rejected and they send me this message in resolutin center

on May 13, 2020

Hello,

The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

If you would like to inquire about the status of this review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

after few days get new replay with under message

on May 20, 2020

From Apple

Other - Other

Hello,
Upon further review of the activity associated with your Apple Developer Program membership, we have determined that your membership, or a membership associated with your account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. Therefore, your Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal.
If you would like to appeal this termination to the App Review Board, you must do so within 14 calendar days. When submitting your appeal, be sure to select “I would like to appeal an app rejection or app removal” from the drop-down menu on the Contact the App Review Team page. You may only submit one appeal per Apple Developer Program account; any duplicate appeals you submit will be closed without review. If you do not appeal within 14 calendar days, your Apple Developer Program membership will be terminated and all apps associated with your account will be removed from the App Store.
We found that your app is in direct violation of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, which states:
“You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program (e.g., submitting fraudulent reviews of Your own Application or any third party application, choosing a name for Your Application that is substantially similar to the name of a third party application in order to create consumer confusion, or squatting on application names to prevent legitimate third party use).”
During our review, we found a pattern of manipulative or misleading behavior that violates the Apple Developer Program License Agreement. These behaviors can include, but are not limited to, inaccurate metadata describing your app or service, misleading app content, engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation, providing misleading customer support responses, providing misleading responses in Resolution Center, engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes, and other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app.
We do not disclose the specific findings of our investigations into Apple Developer Program membership accounts, and we have no additional information to share with you at this time. You can appeal this decision with the App Review Board at any time over the next 14 calendar days. When submitting your appeal, be sure to select “I would like to appeal an app rejection or app removal” from the drop-down menu on the Contact the App Review Team page.
Best regards,
App Store Review

SO any one get this type of message then how you solved this issue

please help me

Thank you

Replies

The best you can do is to follow exactly what they advise you to do and try to find out what may have led to that conclusion by the review board.

Note that this is not necessarily related to the app itself, but could be how you use the appstore for instance.

But act rapidly.

Note: not useful here to put 20 tags (with typos) just hoping to get more noticed ?

ok thanks for replay

i will check and try it

As an observation, I've noticed that in all the threads about rejections, investigations, or removals that nobody ever says what the apps are. Every now and then someone will say something like "It's just a simple game." but that still isn't much of a description.

I think it would be helpful to share what sorts of apps and features seem to attract red flags. That way these sorts of issues can be avoided by more people in the future.

There is a reason for that lack of detail. 😉

thanks for replay

ok how can i contact you so that i share info of my apps ?

if possible then write your email?

>share what sorts of apps and features seem to attract red flags. That way these sorts of issues

You're missing the point. 'these sorts of issues' aren't about apps. Account rejections are primarily about -people- ...bad actors.

If you want to encourage sharing info, start with the Developer Agreement.

I have same reject reason. But my app was a small independent game. free, offline, simple pics, few words...

I have appealed. but no response

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/133609

Our app is also disapproved for content like yours and flagged for account deletion
Have you been able to complain and get returned to your account yet?
Please show me how to complain.

Hello,

Can you share an update regarding this issue you are experiencing? How did the process go? Same things happened to me.

Hello,

Can you share an update regarding this issue you are experiencing? How did the process go? Same things happened to me.