Problem Activating Developer Account

I am trying to buy a developer account. There is no use. I Used several credit cards from different countries. But no change. Apple support doesn't know what is the real reason for this. This is a global issue now. I called them and emailed them. But no use. This problem will surely affect the apple development industry.

Replies

The same issue, any updates?

Hi

I faced the same problem after submitting the developer account and I send for Apple support teem

They asked me for any order number from the Apple Store that was purchased from the same visa

I gave them proof and order numbers, and I submitted another order for developer account

15 days after that and the account was activated.

Good luck

me too same problem

I tried this way but every time I submit the order to enroll the membership they cancel it after 24 hours. Did that happen to you?

I have the same issue.

Did you solve it?

I have this problem too. I cant enroll my account.

Error :

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

I am older 18 years old, I have contact the support but they dont know anything..

I have the same problem too, but it seems a mystery, nobody knows what the reason is, even Apple itself answers vaguely and they don't help you ...