"Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time." when enrolling

Whenever I try to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, I get redirected to an error page saying:

Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time.

on it. I have tried lots of things - different browsers, signing out/back in, clearing cookies, etc. and nothing works. And yes, I have tried enrolling at other times. 😁

• Soo i have found the solution, you need to go into your apple id and change you age, you can do this from your Iphone > settings > your name > personal information > date of birth. After that clear cache and browsing data on your browser and voila.

Upvote pls.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Looks like you have to be 18+ 😟

Benefits and Resources

Sign in with Apple IDIndividualOrganizationEnterprise Program
Xcode Developer Tools
Xcode Beta Releases
Developer Forums
Bug Reporter
Test on Device
Beta OS Releases
Advanced App Capabilities
App Store Distribution
In-house App Distribution
Safari Extensions
Developer ID
Technical Support Incidents
Team Management
TestFlight Beta Testing
App Analytics
CostFree99 USD*99 USD*299 USD**
Requirement13+18+DUNS NumberDUNS Number

* The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.
** The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is 299 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.

• and just to add-on to this, if you are looking for installing beta software (public releases) you can go to Apple Beta Software Program and this is where you can download beta releases of operating systems. I made the mistake of going to the Apple Developer to find beta operating systems but it wasn't there...😓👉👈

Add a Comment

Replies

ok

is the problem solved with you?

Same issue!

how can i pay 99 usd??

WHY Apple WHY, I am 10 years old and make some of the best apps in the world!
It is not possible that no one in the world has managed to solve this mistery. I've also been in the same situation for 10 days, but I read that this enrollment block has existed for years and Apple pretends not to know when you call them.
I'm getting this error too as an individual/sole proprietor. So, based on the answer to this question, it looks like for individuals/sole proprietors the Developer program is free? Is that why I'm being given this error?
Hi there, I have tried for several days to enroll to developer program but it's not possible. I get "Your enrollment could not be completed". "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time". I tried different browsers, different devices, with other accounts, but nothing.
I called to Apple Support many times. Nobody gave me an answer. Just, try with another account, try with other wifi/network, etc. And now, I see in many forums about same issue. How is it possible? Apple doesn't want that we develop apps ?
I have to deploy an app immediately. Please, could somebody help me ? Thanks.

@ggambera same here, post an update if you solve it.
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sign up for Apple developer membership for days and I always get this message.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed.

Apple support could not help me and could not tell me the reasons.
I tried it from different devices, with different IP addresses and new AppleIDs, nothing helped.
Did any of you have the same experiences and could solve them ? If yes, would you be so kind and share your solution with me.

Best regards and thanks for your help in advance
Mikel
I've had the exact issue, where I have entered the correct information and am over 18. Tried with multiple apple ids yet these did not work.

This worked for me though: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/129691?page=8#627751022
Hi guys I was fix that by registering with google account with 23 years old but maybe because am in the middle east , secondly make sure you add a payment method like credit or debit card and finally make sure you have at least one shipping address , ooh I forget if you logged into your apple developer account please logout and try to login again . that is all :)

I have the same issue.. and I called apple and they told me they can't help me.. this is kind of silly.. I'm sending them an email now to figure out what the problem is..

but I've been stuck for days.. I even tried to create a new account.. same issue.. please apple fix this.. I need to release my product and I'm over 30 years old..

Had the same problem and I'm probably much older than majority of good people here. My solution is not for everyone, also probably is not what you are looking for but if it helps even one person, will be great

Download Android Studio, choose Jetpack Compose and Kotlin, port your app and be done with this idiocy of trying different phones, IPs, wifi, new iPhones or Macs. Those are the thing that you do when you want to cheat the tax office, not to enroll to publish hello world.

Remember, if you have problems signing in and nobody responds - also nobody will respond if in 2 years your app will disappear from the App Store and you will never know why. I salute all brave folks here who were treated like this and still trying so hard to meet their future heart attack. God bless!

Jetpack Compose is like SwiftUI, Kotlin is super similar to Swift. Sideloading gratis So if the future update to the terms & conditions will be forcing your, I don't know, covid pass - you can just let people to download the APK from your Wordpress site. No? Think about it.

Soo i have found the solution, you need to go into your apple id and change you age, you can do this from your Iphone > settings > your name > personal information > date of birth. After that clear cache and browsing data on your browser and voila. Upvote pls.