APP STORE connect operation error: An error occurred uploading to the App Store

Ever since upgrading to Xcode 11 I've been unable to upload my apps to the App Store.

I keep getting this error message: APP STORE connect operation error: An error occurred uploading to the App Store.

Anyone know why this is happening?

• If anyone is still facing this, signout and signin again to your apple dev account from xcode. It should resolve the problem

• How do you sign out of a dev account in Xcode?

• xCode -> Preferences -> Account Sign in again

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

This worked for me:

1. Install the "Transporter" app from the MacOS app store.

2. From Xcode's organizer, select your archive and press "Distribute App"

3. Instead of "Upload", select "Export" and proceed as usual.

4. Drop the exported .ipa into the transporter and press "Deliver".

Worked great for both of my apps. Finally!

• This works for me! Thank you!!!

• This still works, and more faster than xcode!!!!

• It works in 2022 also, Thanks

Replies

Wow... how did you figure it out. I tried your method, and then could use Transporter to deliver the app. Thanks...

Thank you, this worked for me! Before this, I had two versions of Xcode, one for developing and the older version (10.3) for uploading 😐

This issue usually comes when internet is disconnected betweeen the upload process, so even if the Xcode is giving Error again and again, try a different connection and upload again, it shall work.

I encountered this error An error occurred uploading to the App Store. 

Already spent some hours..😭

↓ my environment is 
  • MacOS Catalina 10.15.6

• Xcode: Version 11.6

• Java

Code Block
java 14.0.2 2020-07-14
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 14.0.2+12-46)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0.2+12-46, mixed mode, sharing)

Also, I tried to transporter app( https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/transporter/id1450874784?mt=12 ), But not working
↓this is Transporter's error

Code Block
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at com.apple.transporter.launcher.Application.start(Application.java:220) at com.apple.transporter.launcher.Application.main(Application.java:658)Caused by: com.apple.transporter.bootstrap.BundleNotFoundException: bundle=[org.apache.felix.scr] version=[2.1.14,3.0.0) not found. at com.apple.transporter.bootstrap.BootstrapperPhase1.downloadNeededBundles(BootstrapperPhase1.java:269) at com.apple.transporter.bootstrap.BootstrapperPhase1.bootstrap(BootstrapperPhase1.java:97) at com.apple.transporter.bootstrap.BootstrapperPhase1.bootstrap(BootstrapperPhase1.java:59) at com.apple.transporter.launcher.Launcher.launchBootstrapper(Launcher.java:37) ... 6 more

thanks.

The issue still persists in XCode Version 13.2 (13C90). Transporter also is not working. What is the proper solution for this?

• I have problem with Xcode 13.2.1. Just installed Transporter. It worked.

Add a Comment

Have this same problem first time today. Both XCode and Transporter working for a very long time, remaining time varying between minutes, hours, days... then stopping with Time Out.

for me I had the same message with playground 4 ipad after... I suspect ... having activated the icloud private relay beta on the ipad... so I unactivated the icloud private relay, uninstalled playground, ipad off then on, reinstalled playground... worked like a charm then !

Just generate a new "Apple Distributor" profile in Xcode account settings

I just restarted the machine and its works for me.

This happened to me, an the reason why this was happening was because i did not have enough store on my computer. This process needs at least 4 GB free on your HardDrive