new builds not show in app store connect

i had upload new build(version 6.8.9) with application loader about 20 hours ago, and loader show success, but the new build 6.9.9 not show in app store connect activity list.

when i reupload the version, loader show ERROR ITMS-90189, same build string build exist.

how to fix this suitation? is there some bugs in app store connect?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of fromjun Down vote post of fromjun
152k views
  • Did this ever get solved? I see multiple posts of 3 years ago where people say this can take up to 36 hours but never a solution or official answer.

• 3 Years later still facing the same issue

• I am having this issue ( 11 January 2023 ).

Replies

We're having the same issue, did you get a resolution?

Hello, I have the same problem

Same here. Submitted to the Mac App store. An earlier submision to the iOS app store went along just fine

We 'fixed' the issue by enabling bitcode. Previous builds were using it, but it somehow got disabled.

Seems something changed to make it fail silently and never process.

Hello,
I have same issue.
I'm already upload multiple build but from yesterday when upload a new build not showing up.

• did you solve it now?

Add a Comment

@all, i have receive the app store processing finished email. the duration after upload about 36 hours.

I uploaded a version which appeared for a while under macOS Builds tab as "Processing" for a while then totally disappeared. Tried to re-upload but it shows that there is already a version online.

Guess I would have to wait and see if it appears by tomorrow.

• I faced same problem, everything I upload build to App Store Testflight, all the time it shows 'uploaded' in xcode organizer listing but inside 'Testflight' build listing, the build vanishes after showing this for a while with 'Processing' status

• I too facing the same problem, Any solution for this?

Add a Comment

Same here. I contacted Developer Support and they said it's a known issue on Apple's end and I'd get an email when it's resolved, but I haven't heard anything further from them.

Oh, I just got the emails saying the binaries have been processed, and I was able to complete the submissions.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am having same issue right now. The app was submitted yesterday with Application Loader and it went all the way to Thank You window. However, the app is not showing up on the App Store Connect page. Good thing is I read this forum and your post, otherwise, I'll keep looking into my environment, keep making new build and submit. Thanks!

Same issue here. I did not check bitcode. It successfully uploads my application via XCode but Apple connects side we can not select under builds sections. I will try to new build via bitcode support.

did you solved it ? have same issue

It is a sad to see Apple still hasn't fixed this issue. It's been more than 60 hours since build upload and it's still not showing in AppStore, anyone has any ideas about this?

hi,

I have some probllem. After 24 hours the build is not it's still not showing in appstoreconnect, anyone has any ideas about this?

same here, builds upload but never even show up in "Processing" mode in itunes connect