"Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error when trying to buy IAP consumables on TestFlight

Trying to buy IAP consumables on TestFlight led to a "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error, whereas testing with Sandbox users went smoothly (100% of the purchases succeeded with no error whatsoever). To investigate the issue further I installed the StoreKit Profile which displayed the following error :

"StoreKitClient: Buy failed with error: Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=13 "This Apple ID temporarily cannot be used in the iTunes Store because it could not be found. Try again later."

Any hint on what may causing this issue?

Accepted Reply

Yes it works again now! I hate it when it's obviously a bug on their side and they just keep silence.

Replies

Thanks for sharing. This coincides with my own findings that ALL external TestFlight users are currently locked out of the iTunes Store.

same here, although it seems possible for me (account owner) but nobody else can buy via test flight build.

seeing the same error in logs

I have the exact same problem. Everything works fine running from xcode but I get the same error in Testflight.

Nothing so far, I'm really desesperate.

Yesterday, my external testers started being able to complete in-app purchases. Seems like the TestFlight IAP issue has been addressed. (BTW, I filed a complete bug report last week. If you still experience trouble, I suggest you do the same.)

App was finally submitted and approved this morning w/o issue.

Good luck, all!

Yes it works again now! I hate it when it's obviously a bug on their side and they just keep silence.