Question about rejected forum response

Can someone please tell me why this reply to a post earlier this month was rejected? There is no feedback as to why so I'm not sure how to edit it. I've read through the forum guidelines again and can't see anything I'm violating. Here a copy/paste of the comment because there's no way to put a screenshot in this forum:

>Apr 8, 2020 8:56 AM(in response to iphonegamedeveloper)

>| Your reply was rejected by a moderator. Please edit your reply and resubmit it for approval. |

>

>I'm also in question of this. We have this announcement:

>https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=03262020b
>"Apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later and use an Xcode storyboard to provide the app’s launch screen."
>Then there is a link to read the guidelines:

>https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

>Which has ZERO mentions of "storyboard".

>

>Our company uses no storyboard for our Xamarin app.

June 30 new appstore requirement

If anyone can tell me why this is rejected so I can update my response and then eventaully get some clarification on the real issue I'm asking about.

Accepted Reply

See FAQ 1 here:For Best Results - Read the Label

Replies

Without seeing your exact and complete response, it is a bit hard to tell.

A few possible reasons:

- an URL is pointing to a site that sounds suspect or commercial

- the tone of the reply was considered out of rules of correct behavior

- someone reported abuse on your reply, whatever the reason

As for the question, see an asnwer in the referenced post.

Thanks for the reply!

I understand it's hard to tell, for sure. However, this is the entire content of the reply (cross my heart).

-The URLs are both internal developer.apple.com links, so that can't be it.

-Not sure about the tone, seems pretty atonal except perhaps the word "ZERO" but that was just emphasis, not snark.

-The inline message says it was rejected by a moderator, suggesting even if it was reported by a user, a moderator saw it and agreed, but I still have no idea what the issue could be.

As far as the answer goes, Claude31, thanks for your response on that, however, it's still just speculation. If there really is new guidelines for app submission, then those new guilelines should be officially documented somewhere other than a mention in a news post. After all, one can make an app without a storyboard and build everything programmatically, correct?

I've reformatted my original response (changing "ZERO" to "no") and reworking the spacing a bit. I'll see how this attempt goes.

See FAQ 1 here:For Best Results - Read the Label