Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
93k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

Not same but wors then think about it

same problem in France

due to covid19 ?

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

same problem here, any solution ?

I have been trying for the last 2 weeks and still no outcome.

Exactly the same issue here, after the first step of entering my name and address I get this message.

I've been on the phone with support multiple times and they're just not able to give a reason why this happens.

The support that I've talked to on the phone have said there's no reason for my enrollment to be rejected by the system.

I was looking into the form that we submit, hoping to find a server error of some sort. The enrollment is being rejected after agreeing to the developer agreement. After agreeing, the enrollment form posts to

developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment

which returns

{
    "responseId": "",
    "resultCode": 202000,
    "resultString": "Your request could not be processed",
    "userString": "Your request could not be processed",
    "creationTimestamp": "2020-04-18T12:12:43Z",
    "userLocale": "en_US",
    "requestUrl": "developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment",
    "httpCode": 406
}

Same issue. Contacted support and they also couldn't help.

Tried registering a new account but problem still exists...pretty ridiculous

Same problem. Support told me: "For one or more reasons your enrollment could not be complated". After that they are ignoring me.

I think that it has to be with the payment method linked with your account (so, if you have entered a valid payment info or not) before you try to enroll in the program. At least, adding a payment method to my id is what worked for me. Good luck!

Same problem here in Brazil. I entered a valid payment method, but still not working.

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Same problem here. Anyone who could share a solution to this would be appreciated.

Same problem, cant renewal my account. This issue started around November 2019. To present, Apple still does not solve this problem.

Same probLAME here too! C'mon Apple, get your crap together.

I have the same problem. Please help to solve it 😟

Same issue in Indonesia. Not solved yet by the way, please help..