10.15.5 won't show in software update

I intalled a new computer with 10.15.4. Downloaded the install profile. I see the mac in enrolled in the Develeper Seed Program, yet, nothing happens. The update doesn't show.

Ideas please

Thank you

Replies

I have the same problem

Same here

I too have the same problem.

I wonder if it is because the 10.15.4 supplemental update is newer than the 10.15.5 beta.

I am having this issue as well. Build number for my 10.15.14 is 19E287.

Beta 2 (just released) showed up for me. Just FYI.

I got stuck in 10.15.1

Please I want iOS 10

I am stuck at 10.15.1 as well. Was running 10.15.5 b4, and then did a CMD-R restart, and re-install OS. It apparently re-installed 10.15.1, and even though my maching is enrolled in beta, it won't show any new betas. Its just not seeing it for some reason. I can't seem to find a link to get to the actual 10.15.5 b4 file to just download and install it, instead of using the SYSTEM SETTINGS updater.

I'm having the same problem, my 2017 15 inch macbook pro is stuck on macOS 10.15, I even tried reinstallingthe betaprofilefromthe developer's site.

Have you tried removing the profile and downloading and installing it again?
Remove the profile, then open the Software Update Preference Pane, and press CMD+R.
From there you can update to the 10.15.5. If the Software Update Preference Pane states that you are enrolled in seeding, make sure to click Unenroll.

After you are on 10.15.5 you may reinstall the profile and update to 10.15.6 Beta if you so desire.