Pairing Failed (Internal Alert)

I have a Series 4 Watch with watchOS 6 attempting to pair to an iPhone X with iOS 13 and whenever the pairing wizard goes to the login screen it crashes and gives me an error: Pairing Failed (Internal Alert): Please file a pepper pairing radar.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Tried hard resetting both devices.

Accepted Reply

Sometimes you just have to post the question for you to realize the answer.

I think I figured it out. It seems to be an issue with activation lock getting in a weird state. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. It fixed mine.

Replies

Did you find any solution in the end?

you my Hero . many thanks from Austria !!

HI

I just followed every step you said, but unfortunately the watch is unpairing every time.

That day was 6 months back i have loaded the IOS BETA 13 to my IPHONE 6S and later OS6 new Beat to my Iwatch series 4. Within a week the watch was unable to show some notifications and i tought of Erasing the watch and repairing it again. That was the last day i used the watch. Itried to downgrabe my Iphone 6S to IOS 13 BETA 2 but its not taking. I think i should have deteted the Beta from watch before erasing.

Some one please help me if you can share me a video how to pair my watch to use. Thankyou.

Bro, Thankyou...

My watch started working nornally after your said steps. You are great. I never tought i can see my watch working again. You are the best thing happend in this 2020.

THANKS A LOT...

Thanks a lot. It's working with the profile upload with my Wathch S4 locked since long time ;-)
do not forget to change the date in your Iphone manually.