subscription do not renews in SandBox

Our Server always receive about DID_FAIL_TO_RENEW when first subscription

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Amber1101 Down vote post of Amber1101
3.1k views

Replies

The sandbox renews a test user's subscription 5 times and then does not renew - perhaps that's your problem. More recently the sandbox seems to be resetting after a period of time and renewing again 5 times before not renewing.

But we had switch to a new Apple Id in sandbox,it still failed.

Recently I met this problem.

I create Auto-renewable Subscription for period about 1 month,

Then use a new Sandbox test apple id buy this subscription, 5 mimutes later, Out server receive DID_FAIL_TO_RENEW.

With deep seen server to server notifications's responseBody.

I found failed with

expiration_intent = 4 (The product was not available for purchase at the time of renewal.)

Buy product available, when renewal the product not available.

Why ???

I have the same problem, did you get a solution now?

I found a solution in app get renew transactions.

in 'App Store Connect' website:

in first 'App Store' tab, selected which version app you develope,

Then scroll down page, you will found section 'In-App Purchases', click right plus button, add your products, then 'save'.

Later, run app test.

This issue is currently under investigation.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

@rkubota, i am also facing the same issue. Can you please confirm that, Is this issue has been fixed or still in investigation phase?

I have auto renewal subscription but subscription does not renews for me.

I have 3 months subscription but after 15-17 minutes in receipt "pending_renewal_info" get "is_in_billing_retry_period" = 1; and some time later value of ”auto_renew_status" get “0” and "expiration_intent" value is“1” in receipt, when validate.

And as I study "expiration_intent" is 1 when “The customer voluntarily canceled their subscription.” But in sandbox there is no option to cancel subscription. So why I am getting “expiration_intent” is 1 ?

I am seeing the same behavior with sandbox purchases on macOS:
  • first purchase with a new sandbox user succeeds then fails to renew with DID_FAIL_TO_RENEW

• subsequent purchases with the same user succeed then are canceled at renewal time with 'expiration_intent': '1'

Is the issue still under investigation? What were the results of the previous investigation @rkubota ?
As it stands now we have no way to test subscription renewal other than to deploy to production and pray.