WKInterfaceTable and WKSwipeGestureRecognizer

I'm trying to get a different behavior if I swipe on a row versus tap on it. I tried adding a WKSwipeGestureRecognizer into the group for each row. Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to work--I never see any sign that the gesture triggered.

Is there a way to do this that anyone has come across?

Replies

Coulmd you show code where you define and add the gesture ?

Dang. I wish this sent some kind of notification of a response...

I'm doing this with Interface Builder. So I add the WKSwipeGestureRecognizer in the Group for each table entry. It doesn't matter where I connect the Sent Action, nothing ever triggers.

If I place the WKSwipeGestureRecognizer into WKInterfaceTable, it will trigger but it doesn't do it for each row. I suppose I can get the location and try to figure out the row from there, but that's pretty ugly.

Are you suggesting I manually add a WKSwipeGestureRecognizer to the row controller? Is there a way to get the bounds of a Row Controller at an index?

I would effectively do it in code and add a gestureRecognizer in rowController. Hence, there would be one for each row in the table.

Why would you need the bounds at an index ? Just need to know the row, and that's an information the rowController can provide.