App update 5 days Waiting for Review

Our app update is in Waiting for Review state since March 6. It has not happened to us in the last two years. Is anyone experiencing similar delays?

Replies

Hi! Yes we're experiencing the exact same thing, really weird as we've never experienced this before and our app has not been out as long as yours.

Have you tried to contact Apple? I sent them an email and they just sent me a standard reply that they haven't forgotten me and that my app will be reviewed, and that its hard to say how long the review will be (which is not what I asked for 😝).

I submitted two apps on Tuesday at roughly 3am PST. One of the apps went through review withing 48 hours. The second ( which was actually uploaded 2 hours before the one that was approved. Has been waiting for review since the 10th. I haven't gotten a straight answer as to why they reviewed the second app before the first app or why the first app review process hasn't begun yet. Tried talking to multiple people and it seems that no one really has answers. Resolution Center is also not responding.

Have the same thing here. Waiting for Review since March 7th, 6 days almost. 😢

Same thing here. 5 days till now since pushing to rewiev in appstore connect.

I had an app go in its second day of waiting. I ended up rejecting it myself cuz I made more improvements then upload a new version. It went it into review same night.

Still waiting. I actually got a response from someone on the appreview team?
"I can also confirm that your app’s review is in progress, and have escalated your case to the appropriate review team for additional attention. You will be directly notified as soon as there is an available update."
They sent this email but literally nothing has changed 2 days later. The app they mentioned is still waiting for review and hasn't progressed.
I asked them if this is normal/ is the review process being effected by people working from home/ are these offices closed due to corona/ should I just resubmit/ is this a bug in their system. Waiting indefinitely or a response.

I've been waiting since Sunday March 15. Yes, this is odd. I'm grateful you posted this.

My app was removed from the store so this update is critical.

My tvOS updates just sit there. macOS and iOS are ready for sale. It seems tvOS is not a priority for Apple.

I am having strange review times too. Over the past few days, I have gotten 3 submissions approved in 30 minutes, 1 for iOS, 1 for macOS, and an update for iOS. However, I have a watchOS only app update that has been in review for about a week now. I wonder if COVID-19 is causing this.

Same here, 5 days waiting for review. Probably the work from home policy due to the coronavirus is causing some delays to the review process.

I had to wait for nearly 2 weeks, but finally got it.Then review was accepted within an hour.

Long waiting times here too - submitted 4 May and still waiting for review on 28th May

12 days waiting and counting: released for review on the 19th May, no update yet.