Your enrollment could not be completed

When I start enroll, it shows "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

Replies

This is a problem that Apple has been ignoring since November 2019. Here is the main discussion https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/126314

Is there any solutions? I tried too many time with different new apple id, different credit card and still **** can’t enroll! I am from Myanmar.
  • our life future from Myanmar.

Add a Comment
I am facing same problem since last 4 days and i tried doing it from 4 different laptop, 3 different Wi-Fi and different Cards but unable to get the enrollment done.
When I start enroll, it shows "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."
hi , why show this when after agreeing the terms ?
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
Error Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
I’m having this exact problem. Trying to create and pay for an account from the US. Not sure what the hang-up is...
why everyone facing same problem is there bug in apple dev . Kindly fix thissssssssss
Did you find the solution????
Same problem. It's really sad to see that apple has not resolved the problem for so long for so many people. Anyone here who could get it solved?
Same issue tried on my phone and on all devices everywhere I am tired launched a startup but nothing here works.
why does apple makes thing so difficult???
Same issue here... I've already called support a couple of times and they don't seem to care about helping us figure out this problem.
same problem over here in Argentina
Same problem! Tried different devices, cleared cache, private browser and nothing works. I'm from Germany.
Coming back to share my experience... after trying many times from both the Developers app and the website I was able to enroll today after 2 days of frustration. I'm not sure what made it work but I called many times Apple Developer Support to ask for help without any luck. My last support contact told me to send some information over email to look into the issue but I still haven't heard back from him. Just now I decided to try again the enrollment process and it went through. Whats interesting is that I used the first Apple ID that I tried to use for the enrollment and got rejected and even support told me that it wouldn't work. They said that I needed to try with another Apple ID, so I think my last support contact has nothing to do with my success.
My best support experience was when I used the App feedback support...
Go to Contact Us > Feedback and Other Topics > Apple Developer App Feedback.
My advice... keep trying from time to time from both the app and website and don't give up.