Unable to sign in to Feedback Assistant.

I just tried to install the latest beta. The feedback assistant does not allow me te login.

Are you aware of this bug. I've seen that before in june/juli.

Replies

I am also experiencing this problem. I cannot login:

Unable to sign in to Feedback Assistant.

Thank you for your patience. Please try again later.

How to fix it? Thanks.

Yep me too, obviously we can't send feedback about it!

Same here.

Every time I try to log in using the Mac app I get the "Unable to sign in Feedback Assistant" message.

The problem persists. Feedback Assistant version 4.5 (286.1) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2128) Sierra.

The problem remains. Feedback Assistant version 4.5 (286.1) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2136) Sierra.

Feedback Assistant now works, but does not show some macOS versions to choose from.

This is really frustrating. The issue has arisen again using the same versions indicated above.

The issue remains.

Still persists. And from Xcode, I keep getting sent to a generic web page telling me to go to the developer site, that then tells me to launch the assistant. Frustrating.

Wow! Fixed now. Thanks!

Feedback Assistant version 4.5 (286.1) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2136) Sierra.

I’m having trouble with signing in now it says my passcode is wrong when its not
It seems to be not working again. Can't log into it for several hours
Still broken

I'm having the same issue for months....

Cannot sign in to Feedback Assistant application (not web version) using Two Factor Authentication.

The issue was fixed but has returned again with Feedback Assistant 5.1 (457.4) on macOS 11.5.2 (20G95) Big Sur. Cannot login. Clicking send code in the verification window does nothing. No code is sent to the e-mail and no way to get beyond that. Really frustrating!