iOS 13.4 Beta Crashes Phone, Contacts and Other Apps

After updating to iOS 13.4 Beta, I cannot receive any calls, I cannot dial out, the Phone App crashes, the Contacts App crashes, the FaceTime App crashes, and the Settings App crashes upon selecting certain menu items related to Phone, Cellular etc... and the Messages App crashes intermittently. Rolling back to 13.3.1 fixes the problems, but I am not able to restore to my last 13.4 back up.

Reported all the bugs to Apple but of course no action yet...

Anyone facing these issues? Any advice?

Thanks,

Replies

did anyone try updating to 13.4 Beta 2 to fix this problem? I encountered this problem with 13.4 Beta 1 and since have gone back to 13.3.1 public release and have exited the Beta program. If iOS 13.4 Beta 2 fixes this issue, it would be nice to get my last back up.

Experiencing no cellular connections (keep searching) on iPhone XR using both e-sim and sim (Dual Providers) since ios 13.4 beta 2.
Resolved the issue by reverting back to ios 13.3.1 release version and reapply full recovery of ipsw of 13.4 beta 2.
Same thing happened to ios 13.4 beta 3 (downgraded and re apply 13.4 beta 3

I Got Solution

1) Remove Sim

2) Do reset factory setting erase all thing

3) Do fresh setup as a new phone

4) Phone will be up with no sim

5) Insert sim and again do the factory setting erase all thing

6)Do fresh setup as a new phone with SIM

Enjoy!!

I also facing the same problem. Now even the updated iOS to instal also appeared Error msg. Just wonder how and when my phone can rework.

So now it is working fine?

Guys me too facing this all...and also i been complainted to apple via feedback but totally no respond at all...

-network reset failed

-all setting reset failed

-connect itunes to reset or update failed

-using 3rd party software reapply 13.4 beta but the problem still exist.

i dont know how to do now using my old 5s week above.hopelss.

I FOUND A FIX! I’m using iPhone 11, had problem since 13.4 Beta 2 and even when Beta update 3 came out, I still faced with the same problems like mentioned above. So this is how I did my fix. 1. Make sure to REMOVE the Beta Program profile first. Failure to do so will will cause no matter what you do, you just can’t erase the settings because your phone will hang and lag 2. After you delete the Profile, only then go to Generals > Reset all Settings 3. Restart the phone 4. Voila! Working phone

Thank bro,it worked.yesss...almost 2 week I’m stuck like this.hahahahahahah

If anyone is still facing the same issue, I got an email from Apple informing that the latest Beta release may resolve this problem. I tried it and it worked. I installed 13.4 Beta 4 and the phone works now. Unfortunately, I cannot restore to my 13.4 Beta 1 local backup on iTunes, tried several times and I consistently get an error. I hope this is helpful.

This work! But U need to bear the laggy “Reset All Setting”. Patiently waiting and key in password. Once done try again after removed the iOS profile. Once done restart and iPhone working.

I’m still having issues. I’m on my latest 13.4 beta and many apps that worked before 13.4 just start and then crash. Any ideas?

I just updated today to beta 5. I had no issues until BETA 5. No no cell service at all. I can only get on the internet via WIFI.

How to let Apple knows i have same issue?

after upgrading to IOS13.3 (as i got new airpods, it must need to upgrade), my whatsapp crashed, once it allows contact access, my whatsapp cannot be used. It keeps hanging and hanging once I touched the user name (to look for starred message for example). Then I discovered if I do not allow access to contact, it works but you will need to use whatsapp in a troublesome way (no name displayed)

Cannot do online payment if that needs to search account by mobile number. Then I discovered no ring sound once I used speaker or connected power supply. Adding or deleting contacts will hang iphone. Mine is ipone X. I may not buy any iphone anymore as i believe the problem will carry on forever.

I am having the same issues - cannot make phone calls using whatsapp or viber. You cannot hear the other party using Regular phone calls