My app review period is going to be one month, but it is still under review.

My app review period is going to be one month, but it is still under review.

Last Review Log

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

I resubmit my in-app purchases. I test the In app purchase and I've confirmed that the purchase is in progress.

I attach a picture which the purchase went well.

Please tell me if you have any other problems.

problem is App Completeness -> IAP system -> need to upload a new binary

So I uploaded new binary and I tested my sandboxID. It's no problem. IAP system is well going.

I submitted on February 19, 2019.

on February 21, 2019. They start Reviewing.

I'm waiting for almost one month

I send e-mail at appleDeveloperSupport but I did not receive a reply.

Does anyone have experience similar to me?

What should I do.

1.cancel and resubmit?

2.Is it better to wait?

Replies

Same here, I have been waiting for 15 days but no feedback from Apple

Been waiting for 3 weeks. Still in review.

From Apple below...

Please do not reply to this automated-email response.

Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. Please note that all requests are responded to in the order they are received. While we cannot respond to every app submission inquiry, if we encounter any issues or need additional information we will contact you.

If you want to check the status of your application, visit App Store Connect:
https://appstoreconnect.apple.com

For answers to the most frequently asked questions, please read the information below or visit our FAQ:
https://developer.apple.com/support/app-review/

How long will it take for my application to be reviewed after it is submitted?

Each app submitted to Apple has different capabilities, features, and complexity, which means that individual review times vary. After the application review process has been completed, you will receive an email notification.

If I “developer reject” a binary and upload a new one does it impact the review time for my submission?

If you reject a binary and upload a new one, the application review process starts from the beginning and will go to Waiting for Review. We strongly recommend that any quality assurance testing is performed prior to submitting the app.

We look forward to helping resolve your concerns.

That's interesting that Apple commented on self-rejecting an app and resubmitting it. That's a common technique (which sometimes works) for restarting an app that seems to be "stuck" in review.

Same here, it was in In review since 3 weeks so i just remove that app and upload new app and it has been from last 5 days but still it's in review.

Anyone have the reason / solution for this?

Hey Pooja,

We've been in review for almost a month now. First time we submitted we let it sit in review for 2 weeks. We cancelled it at around 2 weeks and we resubmitted again with a newer update. I want to know if they ever accepted your app and how long did it end up taking? And what were their reasons for taking so long?

Did you have any solutions?

Hi MeowSound,

Any news with your submission? Is it a new app or an update? Our latest update is also stuck "in review" for almost 2 weeks now, which is highly irregular. Usually it took 1-2 days to get approved/rejected.

I have been In review for 1 month.

Hopeless for this store.