iOS 13.4 Beta Crashes Phone, Contacts and Other Apps

After updating to iOS 13.4 Beta, I cannot receive any calls, I cannot dial out, the Phone App crashes, the Contacts App crashes, the FaceTime App crashes, and the Settings App crashes upon selecting certain menu items related to Phone, Cellular etc... and the Messages App crashes intermittently. Rolling back to 13.3.1 fixes the problems, but I am not able to restore to my last 13.4 back up.

Reported all the bugs to Apple but of course no action yet...

Anyone facing these issues? Any advice?

Thanks,

Replies

yes i am facing the same problems now! any 1 any workaround while waiting for apple to fix?

Mine also the same. Hope apple will help to fix this

Same issue .no network

Yes I face the same issue also please help!

Gosh I’m facing the same issue also I sent my phone to the Apple center and they do diagnostic check and they say my cellular receiver is broken ? But the day before the update is still work fine my phone. Now everything just keep crashing !

So what is their advise? Repair or how?

They say either try reformat and see if it’s software glitch or pay 3000 to fix it

I can't connect my earphone.

yeah, same happened to me, i update to ios 13.4 beta 2, everything run's fine, until one moment my mobile network network stop working and its changed to always searching and everything start to become not responsive, manage to backup my phone while in 13.4 beta 2 and revert back to ios 13.3.1 but can't run recover because it said my ios is old, so i hope the next beta release will fix this issue.

Have you tried this method @bilalyousuf? Settings >General>Reset>Reset All Settings The reason why I ask is quite possibly a COM file may have been corrupted during a download.

One last question @bilalyousuf is this a personal phone or one being managed by an employer?

Hi, i have the same issue with @bilalyousuf, i tried do the reset for network setttings eventhough it's really painful to do that because its too laggy, never tried reset all settings yet because when i try to do that it will crash.

mak aiiii...,mahalnya..baik beli phone baru.now i buy secondhand phone to use for wifi..we see what apple do in next update.i hope they fix it.

I HAVE FOUND A FIX!
I had the same problem. Crashes and no cellular. Was panicking as well. Halfway working without a working phone.
What you need to do is to put the phone into recovery mode. You will need a macbook and lightning cable for this.
1. Please look up youtube on how to get into recovery mode. For iphone Xs Max. Hit Volume up once, Volume down once, and hold the right power button for about 1 min. Note you must hold it until the recovery mode screen is up.
2. Connect it to your computer.
3. Restore it to factory setting via itunes.
4. Pray that you have a recent backup. Otherwise, you got yourself a new phone.
Thank You!

This is my private phone, and yes I tried multiple resets and all-reset with the exact same, reproduceable hard error, results. going back to 13.3.1 works fine, going to 13.4 Beta crashes the phone app and all apps attempting a phone/contacts access.