TestFlight sending invitations to test expired build

I've uploaded three builds of an iOS app, same version. The first build had a problem, so we bumped the build number and uploaded the new build to App Store Connect. I expired the first build - when I click on the TestFlight tab for the app in App Store Connect, that build doesn't appear. However, invitation emails that go out still lead to the TestFlight app downloading the original, expired build, not the new working build. Even after about four hours. Would really like to get the working version out to testers.

Replies

same here, I got this issues 2 days ago. But until now problem does not solve

Same here :@

Yes, this behavior just appeared after Apple Developer Support resolved a problem I (and others) reported wherein all testers were shown as "No Builds Available" in App Store Connect's TestFlight pages. I've sent the senior Advisor handling my case screen shots to document the "old build" issue.

yep same here, i get the builds avaible on testflight but the email and subsequent test version on the testflight app on the tester machines download an old verion.

I have same issue, are you still having this issue?

same issue here, any info from the apple team ? Testflight invitation going with old build instead new build. 😟