The maximum number of apps for free development profiles has been reached.

Hi,

this Error:

App installation failed

Domain: com.apple.dtdevicekit

Code: -402620383

Failure Reason: The maximum number of apps for free development profiles has been reached.

is showing up, when i try to lounch the a app to my phone. I dont know, whats the reason to this error, because I already deleted all apps and profiles from this device, cleaned the Derived data folder and restarted booth my phone and mac book. What can I do about this? Do i have to wait 7 days, untill these profiles expire?

Regards,

Fabian.

Replies

having the same issue right now -.- could you solve it in the meantime by yourself?

See this thread [how i can have free Developer Program ] with an already moderated link that explains Xcode's free provisioning process (with screenshots) - be sure to read all the way thru it and any updates at the bottom.

Good luck.

-=-

Hi mnbucher,

meanwhile my App is running fine, but i have no glue what was wrong. Later on this day, i tried running other apps on my phone an they did run well. On the next day it was showing an completely other error: dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/GTMSessionFetcher.framework/GTMSessionFetcher . This made actually no secene, because since last successful launch i did only minor changes on my app. Really weird was, that all the time the app was runnig fine on my iPad, allthough it was mainly developed for iPhone.

In the end an pod deintegrate, deleteing a line in the podfile and a new pod install did work.

So, I think , that this error is like: "something went wrong, but i dont know what", because in my case it was never this wrong, what the error said.

Fabian