Invalid ToolChain

Suddenly, I cannot submit my app to itunesConnect for testflight developped on ios 9 beta, XCode 7 beta and El Captain. I need this to be resolved. Please help.

ITMS-90534: "Invalid toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of XCode 6or later, and ios 8 SDK or later. ios 9 apps for internal TestFlight testers must be built with the latest seed of the ios SDK and uploaded with the latest seed of Xcode"

Replies

Same problem here. Yesterday everything works für Testflight-Testing, today ITM-90534.

But no updates to Xcodeb5/SDK9 right now. Maybe it will be deployed in a short amount of time.

Same problem.

This morning is OK.

Tonight is on error.

hope to see the update as I need to press on as I want to release on the 09th of September

Also seeing this issue.

Invalid Toolchain - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software

Running 10.10.4

running xcode 6.3.2 and sdk 8.3

I have the same problem with XCode 6.4 (6E35b).

Upload the upgrade of my app on iTunes Connect and receive this email:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent submission for "***************". To process your submission, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Toolchain - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

Once these issues have been corrected, use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect. Choose the new binary on the app’s Details page in My Apps on iTunes Connect, and click Submit for Review.

Regards,

The App Store team

😮

I am seeing the same issue. Trying to deploy a new version using the same version of Xcode I used for every other release.

I am having the same issue using Yosemite 10.10.4 and Xcode 6.4.

Same here, last night I pushed a build to Test Flight no problem, today it fails. Could there be a pending release that the backend is already validating against?

Yeah, I get this as well. First I though it was something that messed up with the Xcode 7 beta, but then I tried on another laptop, and it had the same problem.

Running 10.10.4 (14E46) with Xcode 6.4 (6E35b)

I had this error using the latest version of Xamarin. I usually sign the App in Xamarin and then use the Application loader. But got the error you reported. So I did this...

1. Made the archive in Xamarin

2. Opened Xcoder Organizer (When I tried to publish from here I got an error about the ITunesMetadata.plist)

3. Show Package Contents on Archive

4. Open Products, Applications, Show package Contents of the Application.

5. delete the itunesMetadata.plist

6. submit the app from the organizer.

7. Sucess

I had the same issue, so I just did another build, submitted that one, and that one seemed to work.

Issue is resolved. It works again.

I've tried submitting 4 by now, none of them worked, all got the same error on an e-mail.

Looks like the reason you were experiencing that was that Apple were reconfiguring to begin allowing external testing of iOS 9 beta apps through TestFlight.

the eror message has now changed to invalid code entitlement.

not good