iOS 13.3.1 - Auto declines all calls

So ever since the iOS 13.3.1 betas, Ive noticed that my phone has stopped accepting voice calls (FaceTime Audio works fine). For people who are in my contacts, the screen will flash momentarily showing they are calling, and then decline the call. I have the toggle on to reject unknown callers, but this issue wasnt present until 13.3.1. Even when I turn the toggle off and allow all calls, the same thing happens.

My only remedy to this so far has been taking the drastic option (drastic for me since Ive been using iPhone backups since 2010) of doing a Network Reset, which erases all my stored WiFi passwords (among other things, of course).

Only after this reset do my phone calls come to my phone again.

Here's the thing. After EACH beta update of this version, it happens again. And again, I have to do a Network Reset to get the phone calls to come through again.

My iPhone is an 11 Pro Max, my carrier is Verizon, and its a Digital SIM.

Anyone else experiencing this? Im frustrated now to the point where Im going to DFU it and load my computer encrypted backup and see if that helps at all. Not looking forward to it, but having to do this after every beta update? Something is wrong.

• Having the exact same issue now. New iphone 13 - ios 15. Hoping for any updates on how people fixed this issue

Add a Comment

Replies

I have exactly the same issue - iPhone ll Pro Max, T-Mobile, e-sim

All iOS 13 betas

I resolved this issue by doing a DFU and wiping the phone completely. After the next update (to 13.3.1 GM) my phone continued to function normally.

....Crossing my fingers this doesnt happen again with the new 13.4 release today.

After updating to iOS 13.4 Beta, I cannot receive any calls, I cannot dial out, the Phone App crashes, the Contacts App crashes, the FaceTime App crashes, and the Settings App crashes upon selecting certain menu items related to Phone, Cellular etc... and the Messages App crashes intermittently. Rolling back to 13.3.1 fixes the problems, but I am not able to restore to my last 13.4 back up. Reported all the bugs to Apple but of course no action yet...

Anyone facing these issues? Any advice?

Thanks,

13,4,1 DFU mode restore iPhone SE OG and an open bug report. APPLE, when will you fix?

I have also figured out it has to do with having a passcode and/or the bedtime alarm app integration not being setup with a default.
I have exactly the same issue - iPhone 11 Pro, T-Mobile, e-sim
All iOS 14.4 - no beta!
Code Block

I know this is two years old but I’ve been searching for a fix for six months but going to post in case this helps anyone at all. I had the same issue and had all the normal stuff off. DND, silence unknown, double checked I didn’t block people, etc. Problem that I had was settings-phone-calls on other devices. I have a iPad and Mac mini I allow to use my phone. Some setting in my mac mini was causing the decline of calls. I haven’t figured out exactly what yet and will continue to delve into it. I don’t think my Mac is up to date so that’s a possibility. When I deselected Mac Mini all my calls returned to normal. Hope that helps.