Error Loading Container - iCloudKit Dashboard

Hi all,

The strangest thing has happened to us. Have been using a countainer for some time now.

We have been using the webinterface of the Dashboard to enter data in out database (easier than thru the up).

All of a sudden and without doing any changes to the code, we can access the container thru the Web.

The app continues to work great, reading existing entries and making new ones.

It seems that there is something on the front end of the database. Have tried both Safari and Google Chrome, but nothing changes.

This just happened to us - anybody else with the same problem?

Thanks!

Replies

I have a similar situation. I can’t say exactly when it happened. I could still go a week ago, today I tried it and it didn’t work out.

"Error loading container. The container: id could not be loaded" or "Network request failed. Request failed."

I have not yet found a solution to the problem.

We are seeing something similar. We can access data through the app, but containers I know was able to use yesterday (I have screenshots!) I can no longer access.

All i can hope is that they are doing some kind of maintenance and that is why this is happening. I have search around the internet and i have found some old cases of similar situation. Let see...

I just checked - and now it is working! I believe it had to do with some kind of maintenance. Let me know if also is OK for you - good luck!

Unable to reply

I'm seeing this for one of my containers today - did anyone manage to resolve this?
  • I just got this error. I hope someone has a good answer to this post.

Add a Comment