10.15.4 Beta has Broken Adobe CC

Since installing the new Beta, some fonts in Indesign CC now show up as missing. These Fonts are available in all other MacOS programs other than Adobe CC programs. They also worked perfectly in the previous Betas and Release. Photoshop is stuck in a loop with a Font notification, can not add a layer or do anything really. Is there anyway to reinstall the previous MacOS shipping version?

Here is what I posted on the Adobe Forums:

Perhaps someone can help.

I have two Type Foundry Fonts that are missing since installing the latest MacOS Beta 10.15.14 I have uninstalled and reinstalled the fonts and they validate correctly. The Fonts are available and *work* on all applications other than Adobe CC apps.

I then tried Photoshop CC and it saw the fonts but gave me Font errors and other missing font errors the moment I opened it. I now can not do anything in Photoshop, even create a new layer, without this error:

'Selected Font failed during last operation. If problem persists please disble font'. The issue with Photoshop is that I am not even trying to use a Font, just a layer.

I tried Illustrator and it is like Indesign, the fonts that are missing in Indesign are also missing in Illustrator. But Illustrator appears to work.

Obviously the perils of Beta software are at play here but this is going to plague everyone if the bugs are not fixed.

Replies

Greetings,

It appears that the fonts not showing up are postscript fonts. My temporary fix was to download an OpenType or TrueType version of the font.

Not a solution, but at least you know someone else has the problem too!

Greetings,

Fixed! By adding the missing fonts to the "Fonts" folder in the Adobe "Fonts" Folder in Application Support in the User Library CC Apps will recognize the font(s)!

AndyJay, i have many many fonts, so must i move all the fonts to the "fonts" folder? I hawev contact Adobe and they say i must go back to 10.15.3, but that's not the answer i want!

I just dropped nearly 7,000 fonts in the Adobe Font Folder. No problems. I am still running Suitcase and it does not conflict. I do not know your font management workflow, but I'm sure you can get those fonts in that folder.

AndyJay, i use fontexplorer. I can tell me where the map Adobe fonts are on the Apple, libary map or some els. I search but there is no map Adobe fonts. Thanks agian.

Two places, I've added my fonts to the font folder in the CC InDesign App Folder, and looks like you can ad fonts to the library/application support/adobe/fonts folder

Thanks, not wotking for adobe acrobat, i think to many many fonts 25.000.

Latest 10.154 beta 2 also dont work!!!!!!!!!

YES YES it works with latest 10.154 beta 3