Reactivating my Apple dev account please help

I previously asked for my Apple developer account to be deactivated , however I would like to reactivate the account I have emailed them via the support email I used before to deactivate it, will they be able to reactivate my account using the same Apple ID as before and would I have to pay again and how long would it take them ? , thank you -tom

Accepted Reply

This thread has been deleted

>May just have to wait for them to reply via email or try calling them tomorrow

I agree - good luck and keep us posted on the process if you have time, thanks.

Replies

How long has it been expired?

If you can still log into that account via App Store Connect w/the same apple ID, do you see this?

"Developer Program Membership Expired

Your membership has expired, and your apps have been removed from the App Store until you renew your membership. To renew, a user with the Team Agent role must sign in and renew the membership on the Apple Developer website. Learn More"

It can take a couple weeks for everything to come back online once an account has expired.

People all over the world share their stories about enrollments atempt. Check AppleDevAccouts discussion on Telegram. Please, share you story there, so we could discuss it and hlp each other

Hey Thomas,

How long did this process take. I'm in the same position and it's been over 4 weeks but can't find anyway to speed up the internal process. Hugely frustrating!

Seems really poor that you cannot self serve a reactivation and pay the fee.

Thanks,
Barry