iOS 13.3.1 - XCode - Personal

Dear all,

Since iOS 13.3.1 I am not able to sign my IPA file and use it on my own iPhone 11.

Let me explain it a bit more.
I have an IPA file on my iMac. (Latest model with latest OS and Xcode)

I work with the file and when I'm done I upload the IPA file to my iPhone 11.
Than I go to Settings --> General --> Device Management --> my certificate and trust.
I open the APP and it crashes.
This happened since iOS 13.3.1.
Normally I could use that APP for 6/7 days with my personal certificate.
I've read online that Apple changed the Signing Part to Developer only, but I'm not sure.

Replies

Yes, I am having the exact same issue after updating to 13.3.1 and was no longer able to deploy my app to my device. When I went to verify that I should be able to as a developer with a free account, I see it states it clearly on Apple's website that it says I should. https://developer.apple.com/support/compare-memberships/ Under the 'Who Should Enroll' title it states "You can learn how to develop apps for Apple platforms for free without enrolling. With just an Apple ID, you can access Xcode, software downloads, documentation, sample code, forums, and Feedback Assistant, and you can test your apps on devices."

Whether this is a bug or issue, I am trying to find out. I am hoping that Apple have not revoked this ability as it it essential for my project.

The only workaround that I have just found and do have some undesirable side effect are to roll back to iOS 13.3. By doing this I was then able to deploy my app to my iPhone however I was unable to restore my backup without it requiring to update. Most things on my phone have their own backup and most of iCloud data stays intact however you have to reinstall everything.

r

If you check the Membership Comparison you would think that it is a bug.

I contacted support and they were not able to gave me an honest answer.
(Or she really did not know the answer, but than just tell me that)

Rollback to an earlier iOS version is something that I don't want to do.
I think you will have some risks that I don't want to 'fight' with.
Please let me know if you've found a working solution without doing the roll back :-)

RealityKit

Known Issues

The code-generated loading methods don’t load Reality Files. (58925510)Workaround: Use the

load(contentsOf:withName:)
and
loadAnchor(contentsOf:withName:)
methods without specifying the scene name in the URL. If you have multiple scenes in your Reality Composer project, please create individual Reality Files and Reality Composer projects for each scene and load them using these methods.

iOS 13.4 beta.
Could that be linked?