New Build Not Showing up in Testflight App

I have released a new build on Testflight and have received the email to start testing.

However, when I open the testflight app on the phone, the new version is not listed.

So I tried uploading another build with a new version number, yet the outcome was the same.

I have tried this same procedure with another tester and they are seeing the same thing on their phone. They get the email to start testing, but the new version is not listed in the testflight app.

What could be the reason for this?

I am using xCode 9.4

• The same problem. After AppCenter distribution to the TestFlight there is no any new build there

• Have a user with the same issue. User says his icloud storage is full. Sounds like this might my culprit if this helps you.

• What worked for me was completely removing the user from the app and then adding them again. I did this by deleting the group they were in and selecting "remove completely from app". This will remove them from any other group that they were added to. After that I created a new group and added them in as new tester.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here. I got an invitation email with a "View in TestFlight" link -- that works (it launches TestFlight and there's a button to download the app). But, if I go to the TestFlight app itself (or kill TestFlight and relaunch), the app is not shown there.

Well, maybe App Store Connect was having trouble. After loading via the "View in TestFlight" button, a while later the app appeared in TestFlight. In the meantime, I saw some errors: "Couldn't Load Apps. TestFight coudn't connect to App Store Connect. Try again later." Why do I seem to see such flaky-ness?

I also seeing the same issue.

I've built a new build and it won't show in the tester's testflight app.

(The itunes connect dashboard shows that everything is ok and the build is "in testing").

I also facing the same issue,

Getting an email invitation, after redeeming the code latest build is not showing.

Even i am also facing the issue.

I'm facing the same issue with the Testflight.

Is there any update from Apple guys?

I am also experiencing this issue. My build has processed, but TestFlight still shows the previous build.

Same problem. Do not show my new build, show the old (deleted!) build...

Same issue

Same problem here. Not showing the latest build.

Until Feb 12, 2020, same issue here, any updated?

same here as well.

Same problem here. Not showing the latest build in TestFlight, but visible on App Store Connect with status Testing

Same problem. Tried lots of possible workarounds but nothing works

Same problem. Tried lots of things. TestFlight says app is in test, but none of my "App Store Connect Users" get the build in TestFlight on iOS...

I managed to fix this by adding an entry to info.plist and resubmitting. I added "App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption"