No Builds Available internal testing

Hello,
I'm having an issue with invites not being sent out to internal testers. Usually I just have to invalidate the build, upload a new one (with a higher build number) and then fill in the missing compliance and the invites would get sent immediately.
However as of today it seems like no invites are being sent and if I look under "App store connect users" each row has "No Builds Available" under status even though there is a build available:
1.0 (10) "Ready to Test

Expires in 89 days"

Any ideas on how to solve this? It is critical for me to get this fixed asap!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of perikles Down vote post of perikles
69k views

Replies

stup, thanks.

I just want to confirm

a) As of now (Feb 11 8:30 AM GMT), the providing export complaince in app store connect still DOES NOT WORK

b) adding the export complaince to info.plist works 😉

As soon as I addded the key and uploaded a new build, the app came though on TestFlight.

I can confirm that setting "App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption" setting in the info.plist and then re-uploading fixed it for me.

Can confirm. I set "App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption" appropriately (to NO for me), incremented the build number, archived, uploaded and Bob's your uncle.

Bonus - didn't even know that flag existed. Very nice.

Boo to apple for not responding to my or anyone elses support case in a timely manner. Plus some meaningful feedbaack in Testflight would have been awesome.

I also have the same issue .

<key>ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption</key>

<false/>

added this key in the info.plist

and is fixed now

• This resolved this issue for me.

Add a Comment

I had the same problem, but it was my first build ever being uploaded to App Store Connect / TestFlight. I had added all the company members as testers and the build was showing as "Testing, Expires in 89 days", but each tester's status showed 'No build available'. Nothing I tried over the course of a day seemed to help, including doing a new build, enabling/disabling testing, etc. Infuriating.

What did fix it eventually was completely removing all testers, and then re-adding them. Voila, invitations sent. WTH Apple?

Same issue here.
I had to remove myself from the ‘App Store Connect Users’ test group and then re-add myself and it then sent the invitation.
Apple? Absent again.

None of the above methods are working for me. Removed all users then added, created new build but to no avail. What else can I do?

Hmm. We already have the export compliance plist key, but have two out of many users with "no builds available."

Had the same issues. Deleted all testers from both internal development groups, and individually added under the build. Worked 🙄

Just edited the description in Test Information the build got added in Internal Test Group