No Builds Available internal testing

Hello,
I'm having an issue with invites not being sent out to internal testers. Usually I just have to invalidate the build, upload a new one (with a higher build number) and then fill in the missing compliance and the invites would get sent immediately.
However as of today it seems like no invites are being sent and if I look under "App store connect users" each row has "No Builds Available" under status even though there is a build available:
1.0 (10) "Ready to Test

Expires in 89 days"

Any ideas on how to solve this? It is critical for me to get this fixed asap!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of perikles Down vote post of perikles
69k views

Replies

Seeing the same issue... I have done many TestFlight internal testing releases in the past... this is infuriating... work all day to get a build ready for a client and I can't release it for testing. Under TestFlight > App Store Connect Users > Builds it shows a green dot and says "Testing Expires in 89 Days".

Me too - exact same issue

I've got the same issue

Me too - exact same issue

We have got exactly the same issue. Added new builds for internal testing today, but nothing gets released.

This is exactly describing the problem we are having, too.

Can confirm. Same problem exactly.

Having the same issue... when Apple fixes it (assuming it's on their side), will I have to upload a new build, or will the one I'm having problems with now be available on TestFlight automatically? I got my developer account today, so this is all new to me.

I have a support case in with Developer Support... I'll post here if they get me a resolution.

I'm having the same issue. I have added additional builds, added additional versions, expired all builds and re-added, removed testers and readded. No test invitations are being sent out, and the testflight app still shows my builds as they were 3 days ago even though all of the builds that are listed on the testflight app have now been expired. Every build I upload goes through perfectly. They are all marked as "Testing" for App Store Connect users, but they are not available to be installed. I contacted Apple Developer support this morning and they were no help at all. I have unhappy customers. This is quite frustrating.

I'm having the same issue, can't get new builds on tesftlight, I even created a new app on app store connect, and the "no builds available" message is shown.

Same here. Existing builds show in TestFlight, new builds don't (despite having export compliance and otherwise showing up as "Testing" for "App Store Connect Users".

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of stup Down vote reply of stup

Filed ticket

Update: a new build I just submitted went through & is available in TestFlight. The only things that have changed since my previous attempts are:

1. I went through the steps to automate the "Export Compliance", bumped my version & re-built+re-submitted
  2. I filed a ticket with Apple

I'm guessing either the export compliance automation fixed it (perhaps the manual export compliance tooling is broken right now?) or else someone at Apple fixed something.

This method worked for me Thank you 🙂