TestFlight tab in App Store Connect showing no builds despite builds being available

Looks like TestFlight is down for me, after submitting a build I can see it under Activity tab and I get a notification that build has been processed, however TestFlight tab sudeenly became completely empty and I lost public link and ability to submit a new build for review.

Known issue?

Replies

Found this workaround based on shopno's answer.

https://api.pogo.io/wrangl-api/workaround.jpg

We're seeing the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

1. Go to appstoreconnect.apple.com

2. Click My Apps, then [Your App Name]

3. Click TestFlight in the top tab bar

4. (Builds is empty) Click App Store Connect Users in the left side bar

5. Click Builds in the tab bar above the user list and...there they are.

I wish these forums would accept screenshots!

unbelievable. it works!
thanks, anyway we wait for a fix, mother Apple!

I just got off the phone will Apple developer support who said they're aware of the issue and it has been passed to the engineering team. They couldn't give me a timeline or a priority level though.

Hi,

unfortunately it didn't work for me since the App Store Connect Users it's not clickable.

I'm having this issue too. Not the first time I've had this either.

Also having this issue this morning. Looks like its some server side issues. When I looked at the network in the inspector I was getting 500's on several urls.

Also having same issue. Does anyone was able to find any alternate?

This issue seems to be fixed. I believe it was fixed today, I just checked TestFlight again and the link showed up.

I got same issue today 9 Feb 2019, now waiting for apple to respond.

I have same issue today.
It seems to be not fixed.

Same here... Feb 10, 2019.

I can see my build with Testing with green dot... but on the device TestFlight app, can't find that buid...

Confused...

I have this issue today again. I don't know what is the resoan for such an issue!