Notarization: "Team isn't configured for notarization"

Apple Recommended

Replies

Folks, if you haven’t already done so, please contact DTS about this. While I won’t be able to help you, I am keeping track of folks being affected by this problem and I’d like to make sure you’re on my list.

Contacting DTS like this will consume a DTS tech support incident asset but, as this isn’t a technical issue, I’ll make sure to credit the asset back to your account so you can use it for some other technical question in the future.

To ensure your request gets processed correctly, make sure to reference this post.

This advice is no longer valid. Instead, follow the advice from my 29 Aug 2019 post, below.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Hello, I'm facing the same problem.

I opened this ticket 718821695 (and I want my credit back ! ;-)

The notarization process of another pkg succeded a few hours before this persistent failure which is inconsistent with the log "...not yet configured".

Am I right to assume that this reflects some kind of "load control" of the (numerous) notarization requests reaching your servers ?

Am I right to assume that this reflects some kind of "load control" … ?

No.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

The problem seems to have disappeared...

Whatever was done about it, thank you !

Hello eskimo,

Recent reply which I have got after following your suggestions here->

“I understand that you are having issue deploying your app in macOS Catalina. Please note that our department offers mainly administrative support, and we assist developers with account creation and management. The Developer Technical Support team specializes in code-level assistance for Apple frameworks, APIs, and tools. Please visit our website to learn how to contact them or access free technical support resources.”

I have responded to the email with whole discussion which I am having since last two months here and there at DTS. Rest assured the way you have shown your “Correct Answer by eskimo” here will be too misleading to the community.

PS: Please tell me where to go from here

As per my earlier post, the correct escalation path for the Team is not yet configured for notarization error is Developer Programs Support. If they mistakenly redirected you to Developer Technical Support, you should write back and correct that misunderstanding. Feel free to reference this thread. If that doesn’t help, you can have them contact me for clarification.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Hello eskimo, It’s really helpful that you are responding to me. At least I am having a discussion with human. I have replied to the mail thread which I have got earlier for contacting to DTS and also mentioned this thread and your reference also. But no luck, I haven’t heard back from them. The agent name was maddalen who has assigned by apple to me. I have even got the survey email from apple about how I felt for the services I have got. I replied to that also so that they can take a proper action on it. Now coming back to you. What can be the next? Please help soon.

I’m sorry but I can’t help you with escalating this issue. As I mentioned earlier, this is not a technical issue, and thus it’s outside of DTS’s remit.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Apple needs to get it together anda fix this issue ASAP. Catalina came out yesterday and I keep getting rejected with this error. I work for a company where ourt customer service is exploding becasue people cant run our apps. Is there anything regarding a fix for this issue?

I keep getting rejected with this error.

The correct path forward here is as I described in my 29 Aug post. There isn’t anything that I, or anyone else here on DevForums, can do to help you resolve this issue.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Hi AdamRd, I got the same error as yours. Did you solved the problem?

@eskimo We are also still experiencing this issue and it is blocking us from updates to our applications.

Apple Developer Support have pushed us over to Feedback Assistant, however we are not getting any response there. How can we proceed ?

You need to push back on Apple Developer Programs Support here; this is very much their bailiwick.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Hi @eskimo

Would appreciate your help here. I appreciate the undertain times right now, however:
- TSI are not responding
- Apple Developer Support say that they're only an admin team

- Feedback Assistant are not responding.

What would be an appropriate escalation path from here ?

• Have you solved this problem? Can you tell me the solution below

Add a Comment