Remove Score from Leaderboards

Hey!

My friend and I recently developed an app with leaderboards. We had the scoring system set to higher for testing purposes, leading to me having a score that is relatively unobtainable with the scoring system we launched with. However, when we launched, the leaderboards weren't scrubbed, so my score is way beyond everyone else. My score is the only one affected, so would it be possible to remove my all-time scores and utilize the ones I've earned since our launch? Please let me know!

Thank you

Replies

I also developed a game with leaderboards but still couldn't find solution for these. Do let me know as well if you find out any useful guide.

I have leaderboards in my game which keep high scores. My application was released to the App Store and approved yesterday. Today I went into my leaderboards and removed all the scores from each leaderboard manually, following the steps below. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but thought I would share:

1. log into App Store Connect
  2. Click on My Apps
  3. Click on app containing target leaderboard
  4. Click on "Features" (top bar)
  5. Click on "Game Center" (side bar)
  6. Under "Group Leaderboards" click "More"
  7. In popup, click "Manage Scores and Players"

I also created a game with leaderboards, but still could not figure out how to fix it. If you find any useful information, let me know

The problem still persists even after creating a game with leaderboards. Let me know if you find any useful information. [https://apkinson.com/pixel-gun-3d-mod-apk/)