Error: The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit.

I want to publish my first paid app on the App Store. To do that I need to sign the Paid Applications agreement. To do that I visited "Agreements, Tax and Banking" section of App Store Connect. Whenever I click on "View and Agree to terms" option, it asks me enter my address. And how many times I enter the address, it always show me the error as follows...

"The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit."

I've tried to enter the address same as what mentioned in my membership details in the App Store Connect. Moreover, I have also entered the address same as what I have on Apple ID biling and shipping address. I have also compared the address with the address mentioned on the legal proof that I submitted while creating Apple Developer ID. Unfortunately I'm stuck to the current situation. Can anyone provide me the solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Neel_17 Down vote post of Neel_17
58k views

Replies

LOL, I worked...

holy **** that actually just worked.

You a legend, It also worked on my side

bug is still there. Helloooo Apple! we developers are users as well!

Jesus Christ!!! Kya hain ye?? Kis type ka server backend hain yeh jo teen baar submit ke baad accept karta hain. OMG you are seriously LEGEND Sir!!!

thanks, that worked!!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of htb Down vote reply of htb
Try clicking the add/save/submit button 3 times.

This is ridiculous but it works.
LOL! (facepalm)! :O! It REALLY Works! Click 3 Times! Un-Believable! Why, Apple ?! Why ?!
This works
Wow, it worked . Thanks
just click 3 times to solve the problem... lol...
I wanted to believe that this was a joke... but it is not. Clicking multiple times works.
Just chiming in to say this solution still works in Dec 2020 lol
just click 3 times to solve the problem. But ensure that the address does not exceed maximum characters.
Wow!....Unbelievable but it worked. Thank you so much!