B2B App not updating

Released a new version of B2B App Store app. It was reviewed and approved over 24 hours ago, but still has not shown up as an update on devices with the earlier version of the app installed. In iTunesconnect, the app shows as Ready for Sale status. What could be blocking the update from getting to the device?

Replies

Hi,

Did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issue with 2 different apps and it is with engineering support for nearly 3 weeks.

Cheers

James

How is the app being deployed to the devices?

Remember, apps that are device-assigned via MDM won't update unless MDM pushes the update.

Hi,

This post been a year but I'm facing the same problem.

Its been 24 hours now and my app is still not in the update section for my clients.

The app was distributed using the redemption codes.

What should I do? Please help.

Thank you

I am having this same problem. Any updates?

I have a custom B2B app that we distribute using redemption codes, in part, because we want to take advantage of software updates.

I updated my B2B app more than a week ago and the update has still not appeared on my iPads with the previous (original) version. Oddly, the new version shows up in the VPP portal, so new redemption codes install the new version. It is just the existing installation that are not getting the update. Also, I can delete the existing app and redownload and it still downloads the original version. It seems like the update simply isn't being propagated at some level.

• Exactly the same issue here. Could you solved it?

Add a Comment

Hi,

I have the same issue regarding updating of apps ditributed using redemption codes. It is over a month, an even Apple have answered my questions.

Have any of you guys discoreved a solution?

Any update? I am having the same issue 😟

Same here...

Hi, any solution for this?

Im facing the same issue for a month

I have the same issue. I have been waiting like 3 week but the only thing Apple support says is "We are working on it, let us time to try fix it"...

Have you found the solution to this?
Greetings.

Any update? Same problem here..

Has anyone found a solution for this issue. I am facing the same upate issues with my B2B app that we updated. I am having to ask all my users to obtain a new reedem code and download the app again. Not fun at all.

Any news?