Im getting only feedback json from testflight. There is no crash log.

This seems to have started from ios 13 onwards, im not sure. Sometimes the crash log is present. But most crash feedback only has the feedback json.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Akhil_Mathew Down vote post of Akhil_Mathew
10k views

Replies

I have same problem too. For iOS 13 my last crash reports include only feedback.json

This is happening to me as well.

Can we get some feedback from Apple / TestFlight on this?

I am having a crash happen to some specific devices for my app which I have not been able to reproduce and the lack of TestFlight crash log is very unfortunate.

Me too. I have made a bug report. You should too.

Hello Guys. Do you have any updates on this?

We are having this issue as well. Any updates?

Same here. FB7678533.

Same issue here. It would be great to hear from Apple as to why this happens. The only StackOverflow question I see that's relevant says that it's because the OS is terminated, but I'm not convinced that's the reasons (I've gotten crash logs from terminations before). https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58412774/ios-13-testflight-not-reporting-crash-only-feedback-json

Any update on this? We have many crash that beta user share to us, but cannot find anything from useless json
same here, any updates?
Seems to be happening more and more often. These days I don't get any crash reports with a .crash file. Submitted my own feedback: FB8132750.
Happening to my app as well, would love to hear from Apple.

What are some of yalls crashes related to? From the feedback.json I know ours are usually happening when app is going to background (I'm thinking OOM).
same issue here, also is while its in the background, possibly background tasks related.
Apple, help please, it's really hard to find issue, when all you have - json with general info.