Unable to install iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 2

So far I am unable to update my iPad Pro 9.7” to iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 2, either using OTA (Settings-General-Software Update) or downloading the restore image to my Mac.

When using OTA I get “Unable to Check for Update - An error occurred while checking for a software update.” - Cancel / Try again.

From https://developer.apple.com/download/#ios-restore-images-ipad-new , selecting Download Restore Images for iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 2, I get:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>C2E93DDEAA8C61C1</RequestId>

<HostId>

BlXAH4B4qjBeWkNqSjoL+fUEGBeXuF+9eKZ6jsUfd82reEDc1XFl27O0qhgd6PtqxxEcXgQ+jxc=

</HostId>

</Error>

Has anyone else run into this, or found a workaround? I have sumitted a feedback entry. Not sure if it is just the image for the 9.7" iPad Pro that has this problem.

Replies

I Have the same issue on a iPad Pro 12 Gen 3

I did upgrade a Gen 2 12 Pro and an Air

Same issue here as well. Cannot do OTA, and the restore images give AccessDenied. My Macs updated just fine.

For me its the same issue for Iphone X

I'm unable to download any restore image for ios or ipados.

All of them give me "Acces Denied" as descriped by the thread starter.

Did anyone succesfully download an image? Maybe through another acount or something. That would limit the problem to be an account spezific problem.

Well it's working this morning. No doubt because of this post and my feedback. 😉

It is working foe me now. I'm not sure if the problem was fixed at Apple's end or a reboot of my wifi router fixed it.