Status is still pending

Hai Apple Team,

I have paid for Apple Developer, but for 1 month the status is still pending. does anyone know why?

Replies

If you look in this forum, a lot of people outside US have the same problem. But no explanation available.

Did you look at solution proposed here :

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/126314

Just received confirmation that my purchase was successful! In case it is not some internal fix here are the things I did:

- used my main many years old appleid (same as for iTunes and iCloud)

- wired brand new card to iTunes for that account and made a purchase of some random app

- replaced trusted phone in previous appleid (it was new one created specially for Apple developer) with other phone and requested appleid complete removal

I'm still waiting - almost 3 months. And the support responses are very, very, very slow...

I have the same problem. I've tried paying for weeks, but it's all useless. Let's share our expirience and try to solve the prob;em together. I've created the telegram chat especially for this problem appledevaccountsdiscussion. Can you please share the expirience of fails and wins of Apple Developer Programm so we could combine all the necessary information and help each other!

Hello,

I am from Germany and it takes only 10 minutes. I think this is a problem with the creditcard provider.

Hmm, I don’t think so.

I’m from Korea and I’ve been waiting for days. It can’t be a problem with the credit card provider, Apple already sent me an email that the purchase was complete. But no developer approval.