Watchos 6 - Independent Watch App - In App Purchases

I haven't found any information about independent watch apps and support for in-app purchases or subscriptions? I don't see any watchOS support in StoreKit. Does anybody have more information about that?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of And0Austria Down vote post of And0Austria
2.4k views

Replies

Bump, also wondering this

Also wondering the same, this is an important issue needs to be addressed.

Any uipdate on stand alon watch app subscription pricing ?

i would also like to know, i'm trying to release an independent watch app with in-app purchases but how do i do that without StoreKit?

Still not solved?

StoreKit is not support by watchOS at this time. Check the docs. I recommend requesting support in Feedback.

Looks like in-app purchases are coming to watchOS! Is there a good code tutorial for it, seems extremely complicated.

It is here, in the new betas of XCode 11.4 and WatchOS 6.2.

I'm having some trouble getting it set up correctly. I can't add the IAP Capability to my WatchKit Extension Target, even though I have set the bundle identifier and the provisioning profile correctly.

Any tips here?

in app purchases still not working for independent watchOS app. Keeps asking me to login using iPhone
"unable to purchase app sign in with your apple id from the apple watch app on your iphone"
It still does not work.
I can get IAP price info but when trying to purchase, asks me to login using iPhone. I have an independent watchOS app.
I’ve seen people create a skeleton iPhone app this is used for IAP purchasing etc. Apple seem to allow this

Still get invalid product id from watchOS 9. Only occur in independent watch apps.