Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hmm, interesting. Seems like they pretend that they called you, but you were not available.

This issue started on October 28 2019, the date on which the terms of service for the developer program were updated

https://i.imgur.com/llhjc7M.png

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Xc9 Down vote reply of Xc9

Could you show the contact methods ? That would certainly interest a lot of people.

Just received confirmation that my purchase was successful! In case it is not some internal fix here are the things I did:

- used my main many years old appleid (same as for iTunes and iCloud)

- wired brand new card to iTunes for that account and made a purchase of some random app

- replaced trusted phone in previous appleid (it was new one created specially for Apple developer) with other phone and requested appleid complete removal

UPDATE: I have seen another one successful purchase report today

Great !

@Quaaac: you should close the thread so that anyone can know there is a solution here.

That's solution for a new account, but not for prolongation, am I right?

What if I do not have a "main many years old appleid"?

I still don't understand what are the key points to register.

Please do not close the thread.

I created new appleid with new phone and still my payment is not going through.

What shall I do? I don't have other appleid except one I can create again.

Experiencing the same problem. Looks like it all started right after Christmas.

Contacted Apple support multiple times. They asked to try with different credit card, Apple IDs and so on, which I did. Still no success.

My bank says they don't see transaction request from Apple , which makes me think some bug is on Apple side.

Do you know if there is any alternative to process payment? It's taking way too long.

Hello!

I have same problem.

I changed five cards, but nothing...

We contacted support, but it's useless.

Did you try e2f solution ?

Something new. I managed to get permission for Wire Transfer. Senior Advisor said that she has discussed my circumstances with internal team and they have agreed to process a wire transfer as an exception. I don't think it's working plan for those, who are trying to create new developer account, but good enough for those, who can't renew existing.

Please do not close the thread. The steps to register are unclear.

1. I don't have a "many years old appleid"

2. Why should I need to purchase a random app just to get a developer account? It's absurd.

3. I don't have 2 phones to replace numbers.

That solution is very strange,

1. You need a "many years old appleid"

2. I need to purchase a random app just to get a developer account? It's absurd.

3. I don't have 2 phones to replace numbers.

Sorry, this is not a solution, just actions I performed before successful purchase. I have no idea which one helped. But I have a seen another report with pretty much the same steps, which worked for someone recently.

We've had multiple clients reporting the same issue here in the UK over the past 2-3 months.

Filed a bug report via https://feedbackassistant.apple.comand sent an email via https://developer.apple.com/contact> Membership and Account > Program Enrollment.

Haven't heard anything back yet, will keep you posted.