XCode crash without error when distributing enterprise app

Hello,

I am having issues with XCode. My XCode crashes without error when trying to distribute enterprise app right after selecting "Automatically manage signing" and clicking next.

This is how to reproduce my issue:

1. Archive your app.
  2. Open the Organizer window.
  3. Click on Distribute App.
  4. Select the Enterprise distribution method and click Next.
  5. Select App Thinning All Compatible Device Variant, check Rebuild from Bitcode and Uncheck Include Manifest for Over-the-air and click Next.
  6. Select Automatically manage signing and click next.
  7. "Communicating with Apple" then Crash without error.

Anyone experienced this crash and knows how to fix it? I tried reinstalling xCode. Moving my project in an new project. Checked for updates but no luck.

Replies

Hi,
im currently having the same problem, did you find a sollution in the meantime?
im using xcode 11.3 on mojave 10.14.6

The same issue here!

same here !

in my case it appears to be a certificate issue.

changing the bundle identifier fixed the problem for me.

Has Anyone found a solution to this?without changing the bundle id?

Same issue here!

xcode: 11.0 (11A420a)

Did anyone find a solution, I am having the same issue. Using Catalina 10.15.3

Still a problem in march, any word on a solution?

Bump. Still a problem. XCode Version 11.3.1 (11C504), Catalina 10.15.3. Changing the Bundle Identifier didn't fix it either.

I have the same issue, same setup as ambor.

I have the same issue here

Having same issue here

os 10.15.3 (19D76), xCode Version 11.2.1 (11B500)

I had the same issue, Xcode 11.3 was crashing while exporting enterprise build and while Communicating with Apple. I fixed this issue by configuring correct Enterprise team, certificate and profile in my app Signing and Capabilities Tab.

My crash was occurring because I was using my normal developer account in signing and capabilities which was not enterprise one and trying to distribute enterprise app.

I just had the same issue. It turns out that Apple has updated the program license agreement and you just have to accept it. It's a pity that after so many years, Xcode can't show some message instead of crashing.

The information on Apple Developer Account says:

The program license agreement has been updated.

[Owner] needs to accept the latest Apple Developer Program License Agreement for your team to continue integrating new technologies, submitting content to App Review, accessing Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles, and more.

I just faced this and the fix was to go to developer.apple.com and accept yet another agreement