Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Did you file a bug ?

>Did you file a bug ?

Until their application succeeds, they're still just a member of the public... Can members of the public access/use the Feedback Assistant?

Ken

Hi all!

I have the same issue from December 12.

My Apple ID is new one, registered in December 2019.

My colleague has a successful payment in December for developer program prolongation.

I've also tried to make a payment using his credit card - cancelled.

Does anyone have ideas to solve it?

P.S. I am situated in Russia, may it be the reason? 🙂

The problem occur in different countries, outside US. Not only Russia, but France, India, …

Please, file a bug.

I have the same problem, I am from Saudi Arabia and tried to use a credit card from the Emirates and Saudi Arabia

I did, but no reaction since then.

Guys, not good information: yesterday on sunday evening (not a business day) I made another attemt to renew my membership, and today early moning, the order was cancelled - at about 6 GMT (before the first business day was started). Some of my previous attempts also were cancelled at this time, so, I think it's algorythm, which check orders every day at the same time. And some users have a 'flag' (I don't no why) - and algorythm is reacting on this flag and is cancelling orders. The bad news - nobody will change algorithm if this problem is about a few dozens of developers... Hope I'm wrong.

You should file a bug report.

At least because there is no explanation nor advice on what to do to solve.

They may have reason not to serve the request, but they should tell why.

I've already did it, but there no any reaction after I filed a bug report.

I want to ask you guys do you have any violation or rejection on apple developer account like design spam etc....

May be due to some rejection or violated content they are not renewing some developer accounts ?

Also i request you all guys must file a report bug.

Thanks

No, no any violations, etc. Also, I tried another account newly created for other person with different credit card - still the same, money was not withdrawn, and order was closed. I don't know how to file a bug - the app Feedback Assistant (if this is right name in English) is not working, throwing error 'try again later'. Apple email support keeps telling to change credit card, etc.

I think it's some kind of intentional geographical restriction.

They will probably not reply. But if there is a large number of bug reports on this, that could push the topic to the top of stack…

Thanks to post FB reference, if ever.

The problem occurs in different countries. (seen from France).

Where are you from ?

Did you open FB assistant from this link : https://feedbackassistant.apple.com

I'm from Russia. I've just tried to file a bug using web assistant, not app, and it succeeded, thank you.

I tried from another apple id some time ago, and today received email. Is that something new? Haven't seen such email for previous account.

Your order has been canceled.

Order Number: link_to_my_order
Ordered On January 7, 2020

We haven't heard back from you about a problem with processing payment for your order, so it has been canceled. If you'd like to place a new order, you can do so using a different credit card or payment method. If you have any questions, please contact us using one of the methods shown below.

-Contact Info-