unpair a Bluetooth accessory programmatically and remove it in Bluetooth Settings

Hello,

Is there a way to unpair a Bluetooth accessory programmatically instead done by the user to manually "forget" it in Bluetooth Settings? I am using the Core Bluetooth framework.

If not so, then how many Bluetooth devices can be there present in the list in Bluetooth Settings?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me here.

Thanks,

Marc.

• I am also looking for the solution to this issue. The device does not unpaired from the iPhone programmatically. As a result, the BLE device does not come on the available device list. Any insight will be helpful. Thank you in advance.

• @jigneshfadadu: have you found a way to unpair BT device programmatically ? I am also struck in the same situation

• @jigneshfadadu : have you found a way to unpair BT device programmatically ? I am also struck in the same situation

Add a Comment

Replies

Hello, have you got the answer to this question? I looked for a lot of information but it didn't solve my problem. I also want to get the list of bluetooth devices that are bound to the phone, or to be able to remove the bluetooth devices directly through the code. This question puzzles me. Thank you very much!

jigneshfadadu : have you found a way to unpair BT device programmatically ? I am also struck in the same situation