apple developer program enrolloment delayed for 30 days now cause apple dosent know how to take money from me !!!

my apple developer account program enrollement has been created 1 month back but my 99 dollar payment is not going thru...apple support on phone and email are not able to resolve my issue nor are they giving me a reason for my payments rejection...i have tried multiple creditcards and multiple apple id....can someone help me and give me their senior most person email id...,my entire app is delayed cause of this 99 dollar payments....i am amazed as to how a company like apple cannot come up with a solution oft aking my money for 30 days now !!!

while they support staff has been nice...they actually have no idea of why the payments is getting rejected...my bank says they have never recived a payment request only from apple..!! i have also used those cards on popular international site and it has worked...apple devoloper program is the only play i am facing an issue...

i am sure someone else from india also must have faced a similiar issue...

i have no idea what i can or should do...can anyone please help me !!

Replies

Several pêople experience the same issue for a few month.

One reported today that it was finally solved. May be you should try again, in case a problem was solved.

If so, thanks to report and close the thread.

It's not resolved. I'm still trying to renew membership and today my last order was cancelled (it was the 3rd attempt). I have an app, spent money for promotion and after several days it will be removed from the store, cause apple can't take my money...

Hi,

I'm from India too. I've been trying to pay for 3 months now!

Support is of no help and neither is my bank.

No one has any idea what the issue is.

If you find a way to get it fixed, please let me know.

Can you please share the link of the post from the user who managed to get it fixed?

Maybe they did something which I didn't

He seems to have solved it (french developer apparently)

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/125293

Did you file a bug report ?

sure i have not idea myself to do this....i was thinking of tweeting and tagging tim cook directly !! may be he knows how to get this done...stranglely they dont even accept apple pay as a payment method...

Please anyone well fluent in English should contact Apple and clarify the problem via the following link

I already sent a tweet to tim cook and apple support. They just told me to contact developer support!

Please create another tweet, maybe someone important will notice and get this fixed.

I tried to but feedback assistant always fails to sign me in

i did

In case, could you post the FB reference. Thanks.

bonjour je voulais ,savoir si vous avez pu regler le soucis de paiement du compte developpeur APPLE avec la carte de credit

car nous n'arrivons toujours pas

nous avons essayé plusieurs carte de credit

nous avons meme demandé a une personne aux usa de faire un paiment depuis les usa avec une carte americaine ca n'a pas fonctionné

je vous remercie

cyrille