Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same problem here

Apple is saying that your bank is blocking your payments & Bank is saying that there is no issue from their side.
What to do?

Same problem here. I am from Russia and tried 3 different russian bank cards on 3 accounts - All attempts are canceled. Apple support suggest stupid things like "cear your browser, try to contact your bank" and etc.

Hi there! I have the same problem. I've tried to renew membrship two times. First time I've indicated my new address as 'billing info' and I thought it was the reason - cause Apple doesn't have my new address. But then I've used the same bank, the same address as I used when registered as developer a year ago - and still waiting. And, yeah, I'm from Russia, so, I'm starting to thing, that it may be reason ))

I have the same problem. I've been trying to create an account for 3 months now.

3 apple ids, 4 cards and 2 banks later, it still doesn't succeed.

Support is useless and so is my bank.

I'm from India.

Please create a tweet and tag tim cook and apple support. I did so but they just told me to contact developer support!

If more people tweet then hopefully someone important will see it and get it fixed

Same problem here, tried different credit cards and created new apple id - no luck. The payment is never made.

Here I noted some details:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/127474

The banks say there were no money charge request, so it's Apple's fault.

If someone from Apple is reading this - please fix this asap!

my apple developer account program enrollement has been created 1 month back but my 99 dollar payment is not going thru...apple support on phone and email are not able to resolve my issue nor are they giving me a reason for my payments rejection...i have tried multiple creditcards and multiple apple id....can someone help me and give me their senior most person email id...,my entire app is delayed cause of this 99 dollar payments....i am amazed as to how a company like apple cannot come up with a solution oft aking my money for 30 days now !!!

while they support staff has been nice...they actually have no idea of why the payments is getting rejected...my bank says they have never recived a payment request only from apple..!! i have also used those cards on popular international site and it has worked...apple devoloper program is the only play i am facing an issue...

i am sure someone else from india also must have faced a similiar issue...

i have no idea what i can or should do...can anyone please help me !!

Only practical solution I see is that everyone who has the problem file a bug report.

Unfortunately, the link posted here to feedback assistant launch the app that I must log in to, and after I enter login and password it says that it couldn't log in and to try again later.

I also have the same issue. My account was due to renew on 1 jan and from since then it is expired. I tried two different cards and even contact support and they are not even replying on support ticket. I think apple deliberately doing with the devlopers living outside USA. I dont know what to do next. My top charts applications are down. Apple do something otherwise developer stop making apps for you.

I also have the same issue.

Has anyone succeeded?

I also have the same issue from November '19

If anyone have solution?

Having the same issue. I am from Belarus.

Same advice: file a bug report.

I also have the same problem. 4 accounts, 5 cards, more then 15 attempt to pay.