watch os 6 not pairing with IOS 13 beta

Hi:

While at work yesterday, I realized my watch (4) was not connected to my IphoneXR and consequently, I was not recieving any notifications on my watch. I updated my iphone to the latest Beta release the night before which must have triggered the issue. I noticed that the ECG was was finally avaiIable and attempted to download the app. Unfortunately, it kept showing the app in icloud but, would not download onto watch. I then searched for some solutions online and it was suggested to reset the watch and re-pair it afterwards. Well, that was the downfall😳 to many issues. For the life of me, I can NOT get the watch and iphone paired anymore. The phone keeps starting to pair and then ends up back to square one with the "start pairing" page. (I even tried manual pairing as well as pair as a new watch). I welcome any suggestions/solutions! Thanks!

Replies

How come I installed the profile and still can't connect?

Thank god!!! It works. 😁

My best choice is to send it to Apple and they will repair or replace your watch depending on your warranty that’s what I did

That Profile has expired, Is there a new profile that can be installed?

apple- please update the profile-- we have watches that can't pair to ios 13.2

I bought it in ebay, so could I ask Apple to fix it?

Agree, also have watch series 2 that waited for a while for watchOS 6 release and then I wasn't able to update anymore

I called apple support and got an RMA. After waiting a week, I checked back, and was told that the original rep "did not process the order correctly, and I would have to resubmit." I gave them all the info again. After we were done, I received a payment request from Apple for $200+ for the repair (before sending it in). This is for a series 1 v 2 watch. On the beta, with nothing wrong with the hardware except that the beta bricked it. So I have an unusable watch which they want $200 to repair, and I am looking at trying to open a third support ticket and spend more hours.

At this point, I can't consider testing any more Apple betas-- I can't afford to pay to repair bricked devices for the chance to help apple test. This last beta was a fiasco, and Apple should be ashamed of how they are handling developers.

Any luck?

Try this as it worked for me!

Goto https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/

and download Backwards Compatibilty Profile, install this profile on your iPhone, restart phone and try to pair the watch again.

it is not there anymore. Any new link?

i can't find this profile can u help me ??? can u send link for this profile ?

Profile installation failed this msg appears..