"Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time." when enrolling

Whenever I try to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, I get redirected to an error page saying:

Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time.

on it. I have tried lots of things - different browsers, signing out/back in, clearing cookies, etc. and nothing works. And yes, I have tried enrolling at other times. 😁

• Soo i have found the solution, you need to go into your apple id and change you age, you can do this from your Iphone > settings > your name > personal information > date of birth. After that clear cache and browsing data on your browser and voila.

Upvote pls.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Looks like you have to be 18+ 😟

Benefits and Resources

Sign in with Apple IDIndividualOrganizationEnterprise Program
Xcode Developer Tools
Xcode Beta Releases
Developer Forums
Bug Reporter
Test on Device
Beta OS Releases
Advanced App Capabilities
App Store Distribution
In-house App Distribution
Safari Extensions
Developer ID
Technical Support Incidents
Team Management
TestFlight Beta Testing
App Analytics
CostFree99 USD*99 USD*299 USD**
Requirement13+18+DUNS NumberDUNS Number

* The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.
** The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is 299 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.

• and just to add-on to this, if you are looking for installing beta software (public releases) you can go to Apple Beta Software Program and this is where you can download beta releases of operating systems. I made the mistake of going to the Apple Developer to find beta operating systems but it wasn't there...😓👉👈

Add a Comment

Replies

Where do I have to determine that I'm 34, not 18? It's really annoying. I can't enroll, and I can't find out the reason why.

Be careful not to falsify DOB information! Part of the developer program license agreement is certifying that you are "of the legal age of majority (at least 18 years of age in many countries)". This is a safeguard designed to protect you from legal trouble, not an obstacle to be circumvented!

I have the same problem were you able to fix it?

I'm 13 and it won't let me become join the program. I can't even get free provisioning in Xcode!

I have the exact same problem and i'm over 13. It's really really frustrating.

i'm 13 and i literally just provisioned my iphone in xcode so i can run my hello world app on it lmao, all ya gotta do is 1. sign into your apple id in xcode, launch xcode then go into prefernces, accounts, click the plus, then click apple id and sign in. Then when you launch xcode, load your app, connect your phone. Then at the top of the window next to the play and stop buttons, click on where it says the name of an iphone (probably iphone 7.) then select your phone, and on the app dashboard where it says it cant create a profile or whatever, click try again and it will work(:

>it doesn’t matter how old you are.

Unless you're willing to commit fraud and put yourself at risk of prosecution, it does matter. Please refrain from recommending that users break the law.

Looks like you have to be 18+ 😟

Benefits and Resources

Sign in with Apple IDIndividualOrganizationEnterprise Program
Xcode Developer Tools
Xcode Beta Releases
Developer Forums
Bug Reporter
Test on Device
Beta OS Releases
Advanced App Capabilities
App Store Distribution
In-house App Distribution
Safari Extensions
Developer ID
Technical Support Incidents
Team Management
TestFlight Beta Testing
App Analytics
CostFree99 USD*99 USD*299 USD**
Requirement13+18+DUNS NumberDUNS Number

* The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.
** The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is 299 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.

• and just to add-on to this, if you are looking for installing beta software (public releases) you can go to Apple Beta Software Program and this is where you can download beta releases of operating systems. I made the mistake of going to the Apple Developer to find beta operating systems but it wasn't there...😓👉👈

Add a Comment

This is fraud. I really wouldn't suggest doing it. It could get you arrested.

Hi,

I've the same message even if I'm 18.

I'm starting to think that I've to be MORE than 18 to access it... weird :/

Can anyone confirm that ?

Im 42 and have just run into this issue and we have an app that needs publishing to the apple store any idea how to fix this problem.

Hi,

Me too , I have the same issue

I'm older than 18y

How can I fix it?

What do you guys expect? The terms are clearly stated and if they made an mistake, msg the support, it's as fast but in general these are the terms you signed. There will be no "update" on this guys, the contract details are clearly stated...

I'm 31 and my dob is also updated but still I can't enroll!!!

Have you found any solution to this?