Update nor showing up in AppStore

Even after being 'Ready for sale' for 12 hours now, an app update is still not showing up in the AppStore for some reason... The AppStore delivers the previous version, although everything seems to be fine in iTunes Connect. The new version is 'Ready for sale' and I already tried to remove the app from sale and added it back again, but that does not make a change. All contracts are fine, all dates are set properly. It seems to me that the update somewhere hangs in the process of getting live...

Anybody else with the same trouble? Any idea how to kick the update to finally appear on the AppStore?

Replies

Evan, happening to me as well. I am tired of Apple's dev tools and items getting worse and worse. I already spent time earlier this week on another app trying to figure out why my app id could not publish do to missing rights... finally found a post saying it was an Apple issue and to restart XCode. Just horrible.

Experiencing the same issue as well. App has been "Ready for Sale" for 8+ hours... still not appearing in App Store for update.

Tis' the season. There is always a rush to get new apps and updates in the store for the holidays. I'd guess review is wading thru a longer than normal queue right now, so...

Welcome to the App Store, and Happy Holidays!

not working

EDIT: removed
My application was approved and ready for sale since last 24 hours but its still not available on App Store. I have seen many users facing this problem last year but is anyone facing this recently as well?
I am facing the same. issue now. 2days and not on the app store