App Store Promo Code Redeem Error

I have an application that contains auto-renewable subscription products in app. Everything works fine, I can purchase, upgrade, downgrade and restore purchase but promo code redemption.

I generated promo code for one of subscription and tried to redeem in App Store app. The alert appeared and said "Error, Code redemption is temporarily unavailable. Try again later".

I also generated new promo code and tried on another device with difference Apple Id and result is the same.

When I tried a promo code redeemed at first, The alert said "Error, This offer has already been redeemed by another account".

I use https://github.com/bizz84/SwiftyStoreKit for processing the purchase. Tested on iPhone XS (iOS 13.1.3) and iPhone 6S (iOS 13.1)

I submitted case to Apple Developer Support but no one reply to me.

How can I resolve the this issue? Does anything I miss to implement?

Appreciate for any help! Thank you. 🙏

Accepted Reply

Guysss. The problem was fixed. I can redeem the promo code and get it by restore purchase in app.

Thank you Sh**nna from asia.dev@asia.apple.com😍

Replies

Hi, I don't clearly understand. Do these problems conflict?

> I have not sold any subscription since this problem appear. One user contacted me telling that he could'nt buy the App.

It looks like you have problem about purchasing. (Not promo code right?)

and

> I also use SwiftyStoreKit but the problem appears to be from the apple store. In the production testing everything works perfect.

So that, I'm not sure your problem is about purchasing or others.

Sorry if I misunderstand.

Guysss. The problem was fixed. I can redeem the promo code and get it by restore purchase in app.

Thank you Sh**nna from asia.dev@asia.apple.com😍