xcframework - no disclosure triangle in Xcode, can't view headers

I'm using the latest and greatest Xcode: Version 11.2.1 (11B500). When I add a properly built and tested xcframework to a project -- even a new, empty project, either iOS or macOS -- There's no disclosure triangle to reveal the contents of the xcframework.

Is it just me, or is this happening to others? I'm trying to determine if this is a bug, id-10-t error, or working as intended.

When I look at the WWDC2019 "Binary Frameworks in Swift" video, I see that there's a disclosure triangle for Harlan's "FlightKit.xcframework" and other tutorials with screenshots show the same.

I know I can browse the headers in BBEdit, but it's kind of PITA to leave the environment.

Any ideas?

Postscript: latest and greatest public release of Catalina, too: 10.15.1 (19B88), and occurs on three different computers of mine.

Replies

I see the same with the examples of XCFrameworks that I've made. You can browse individual headers by using the Jump to Definition functionality on any symbol. If you want to browse all of the available headers, please open a Feedback report.

Hi there is definitely a bug in Xcode 11 where many of the builtin GUI controls display incorrectly,

I found that this graphic corruption only happens when the app is debugged. If I launch the app from the Dock, the visual corruption is gone.

So I have learned to ignore the corrupted appearance (or missing visual features) when debugging.

Thanks -- I'll do that. Not sure why it regressed since one of the betas, but oh well. Annoying but not critical.

That's not what's really happening in this case. Thanks, though.