can't save changes when deleting Routing App Coverage File

Hi,

I'm trying to remove the Routing App Coverage .geojson file. Everytime I try to remove this and save changes, I get this error:

" We’re temporarily unable to save your changes. Please try again later. "

It's been 2 days now. I still can't remove it. If I try to change any other field in the app submission form, it works. Just not the Routing file.

Here is what happened that led to this point:

1. I tried to submit an app with a valid .geojson file

2. I got an Invalid Binary error and the app was not submitted. This is because my app does not support routing.

3. I try to remove the Routing .geojson file from my submission form.

4. It doesn't work. I keep getting the error " We’re temporarily unable to save your changes. Please try again later. "

5. Error keeps occuring after 2 days.

I have no idea what is wrong. Please help. Thanks

Replies

Same problem here!

I've submitted App Coverage File but my app does not support routing.

I must remove this file, but I can't!

Please help me, thanks

same issue here

Did you remove the file now?

Nope, I can't still remove the file!

No news? I'm still stuck!

I am also facing the similar issue.

On a similar note, I'm trying to save some changes but it won't let me.
By inspecting the JSON returned by the server, I noticed an errorKey under phoneNumber. This comes from a hidden form under the General App Information: (screenshot: shorturl[dot]at/knAN0). I've fiddled with the html, managed to make it visible, and when I finally change the number it presents me with the same error of yours: " We’re temporarily unable to save your changes. Please try again later. "

Try inspecting it, maybe there are some lingering errors.

Also try contacting the technical support. At least, that's my last hope. Hope someone replies. We're stuck with the development. We can't do anything in this state.

Hi, same problem here.

Did you manage this ?

I haven't been able to solve the problem yet! I reported the problem to Apple but the intervention times are really very, very slow !!!

I also contacted technical support but they haven't done anything yet

Ok, Apple has finally fixed this issue.

Glad to hear that! Was it an issue on their part? On their system?